Saturday, January 2, 2010

NeW yEaR!!!!! 2010

So every year on New Years day our family goes up to Valley of Fire for a picnic/brunch. Analise and Lynae both got new cameras for Christmas so I had a bunch of pictures from it and since its been forever since I last posted I thought I'd post these pictures. :) Enjoy!

Me and my cousin Todd trying to feed the chipmunks.

Me with some of my cousins.

Hahah I love this picture. Me and Todd both saw a chipmunk :)
Me and Analise went rock climbing and took some pretty cool pictures.


Ok you can't really tell from the picture but I was way high up and had like nothing to hold onto so this is a total action shot right here hah.

Some cousins and my little brothers

I really like the sky in this picture.

Oh this picture is definitely my favorite!

Yes, my mom made us all wear our matching Hardy Party sweatshirts for a picture.

I love our retarded faces in this pic

I just thought this was a super cute picture.




No comments: