Saturday, January 16, 2010

<3 My friEndS :)

Today me and some of my besties took a bunch of super cute pictures so I thought I would post them. I took them all on my dad's tripod and I'm hoping I can use them for my photography class because they turned out so cute. These are all the ones I've edited so far.Sorry I was being kinda lazy with this one I'm going to bring back the color in the tractor too cuz its like the same color as our shirts and I think it will look really cool. I was just too lazy to do it right now

Hahah we had to retake this picture so many times cuz Kaitlyns face kept getting covered by the roses

Yes, this is my future car :P





I love these ones we took on the tractor



I love how the leaves look in this picture. It reminds me of autumn



I like the stream in the backround of this one


No comments: