Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Weekend In Panguitch

So this past weekend for Memorial Day weekend Tibi invited me with her family to their cabin in Panguitch. It was so much fun. We played games, went four wheeling, watched movies and just enjoyed the beautiful weather. The weather really was gorgeous. There was still snow left on the mountain and when it was fun building fires when it got cold. My favorite part I think was staying up till like one in the morning singing Taylor Swift songs with Tibi and playing murderer in the dark lol. I'm so glad she invited me (love you Tibi!!!! :D ). Hahaha anyways here are some pics.
Me and Tibi on the four wheeler. Kylene, her friend Coco, Tibi and me after a fourwheeler ride. we were very wet and very cold :)
And these are all just random pics.................... as you can see we ate ALOT of M&M's :D yum!!!!!

1 comment:

Tibi said...

Haha glad you had fun! We will have to do that again sometime! Haha that was really fun! :] yeah the weather was perfect!