Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Birdies Outside My Window

About a month ago a bird built a nest right outside our kitchen window on one of the pillars on our back porch. It was so cool to see it build the nest and then lay eggs. Hahaha she actually layed her eggs one morning when I was eating breakfast..... not something you see every day lol. It's really cool though so I thought I'd take some pics. I can't believe how fast the baby birds have grown in just a couple of weeks! They're already getting crowded and it won't be long now I'm sure till they fly away and start their own families. It's been really fun watching them. Every night when we're all sitting at the dinner table like clockwork the mother is there feeding her hungry little babies. I love to watch them and I hope another bird comes again next spring :)

This one is from the window. If you look closely you can see that the mama bird is standing over the nest.This one is my favorite. As you can see they're getting pretty crowded haha.

4 comments:

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tess said...

OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!!

kaitlyn said...

They are way cute!

Tibi said...

Haha thats so cool! Really not something you see all the time! Cute!