Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday America!

As we all know yesterday was our country's birthday. Our family celebrated it the same way we do every year and it was alot of fun. We all woke up early to go to the fairgrounds for the breakfast. After we all ate we layed out on the grass and enjoyed the water games, candy drop, and firetrucks. Analise and I actually went home after the candy drop. She finally has her license!! When we got home we watched The Prestige. It was an awesome movie about these two magicians trying to get revenge on eachother and I highly reccomend it. So after that got over our family went up to my grandma's pool to swim and have a barbeque. We ended up being there for about 2 hours and when I got home I slept until about 7. When I woke up our family went back up to the fairgrouds for dinner. We layed our blankets back out and after they served dinner they did the fireworks. It was so nice laying there, surrounded by family and feeling that sense of pride I think we all have on Independence Day. When we got back home my dad started fireworks of our own in our driveway. My uncle Steve brought Wyatt and Emma over and they brought some fireworks too. Analise and I were sitting on the grass fairly closer to the fireworks than everyone else and actually got pelted a couple of times by pieces of fireworks. We didn't even know what some of them were supposed to do and I'm sure there were a couple illegal ones in there hahaha but it was alot of fun. And I'm so proud to be an American!

Me in the morning at the fairgrounds.My mom and Analise at the fairgrounds.
Analise and me.......
Lynae and my cousin Marissa.

Lynae, me, and Trent fighting over the tube at my grandma's pool lol.

No comments: