Sunday, February 8, 2009

Church Burning Down



Last Wednesday on February 4th our Logandale church burned down. The fire started between 4:15 and 4:30 am and my mom was out running and saw it. She came home and told my dad and he went down there to help save some of the stuff. But the fire was pretty bad, we could see flames from our house. We saw it burning on our way to seminary. The entire building burned except the Young Women's Wing. It was so sad. I love that church because it's like different from all the other ones. And I've grown up in that church. I've been going to it my whole life and all of the sudden it's just gone. I'm really sad and it was really wierd today going to the stake center. Everyone was confused on where to go. I'm sure going to miss it.

Here's some pictures of it burning and then afterwards



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww... i'm sorry about your church... :(